Thursday, November 13, 2014

Tips For Earning Christmas Money With Survey Sites Faster




In my last post I said that I wanted to earn $200 by December for Christmas with survey sites, and in this post I'm going to talk about my strategy so far for earning that Christmas money using those sites. It's a pretty simple one mostly, and combines some multi-tasking to maximize my time and earnings.

To recap I'm using swagbucks, ipsos i-say, cash crate, insta gift card, and while I started with Opinion Outpost I've not had a lot of luck actually qualifying for their surveys, so I've also been doing Inbox Dollars as well. Since I'm having such bad luck with Opinion Outpost, and so having a hard time earning points I've decided to merely shoot for their $5 Amazon Giftcards, which only need 50 points. To get a Paypal cash out of $10 I need a 100 points, and at this rate I doubt I'll get there. Besides, this is for Christmas, and who can't use Amazon Giftcards at Christmas time?

When you very first start out doing this the first thing you should do is take a little time to read any FAQ pages they have, guides, and any other information you can get on the site. This will tell you things like if they have a loyalty program, referral program, when you cash out, how much time it takes you to get your money, how you cash out, and more. This is information you need to know to decide if a site is a good match for you, and while I'll be doing reviews of each of the above sites if you want to start now take that extra time to read through all this. I would even suggest making a quick cheat sheet somewhere on these things, so you can reference it when you need to, instead of looking for all that information again.

I also suggest taking a few minutes to create an entirely new email that is ONLY for survey sites you sign up for. I also use it for any free trial offers I sign up for through these sites so that all this information is in one easy to find spot.

So here's a breakdown of my strategy so far:

  1. I go to swagbucks.com and go to the watch section, I choose a category of videos to watch and start doing so. As I'm working on other sites and taking surveys I keep this window open and keep watching videos as I go along. You get 3 points for every 10 videos you watch, and it's super easy to quickly rack up 100 or more points in an hour or more without doing anything other than going back and clicking on the next video to watch.
  2. Next I go through and do the Daily Crave, NOSO, and Poll on Swagbucks (make sure you open in another window so your videos are still playing). While this, and the daily point for using the toolbar only nets me 5 points, it literally takes me a few minutes and I'm done.
  3. Next I open my survey email in a new window and check for special emails and surveys that have been sent to me. It seems that the surveys that are emailed to you are more likely for you to qualify for, so do these first.
  4. Next I work my way through each site and look at free offers and see if there's any opportunity for me to earn extra points this way. A few of these sites also offer points and rewards for signing up for free trial offers, but for now I'm not focusing on these. Don't be afraid to check them out yourself though, just remember to set reminders for yourself of when you need to cancel your trial so you don't wind up paying.
  5. Lastly I end with Instagc and go the Clicks section. Looking under each category I do as many of these as I can. There are a lot of offers where you get 1 point just for clicking on the link and going to the website. Some give you a point for clicking on the link and "interacting" with the website, which can mean just hanging out for a few minutes, or clicking around a little to show you looked. Others offer you 2 points for watching a quick video. It doesn't take long to get quite a few points simply doing these simple things.
  6. I've also been exploring their Tasks page. While in the beginning the tasks pay a very minimal amount of points, if you can level up to level 2 and 3 you begin to get tasks that offer more rewards. I'm not sure yet if this is worth my time, but I want to give it a go and check it out.
There you go, not a whole lot to it, and it usually takes me around 2 hours to do all this. Meanwhile it easily racks you up a good amount of points on a few different sites. Feel free to tweak this to meet your own needs, and time available. You could break that up into 30 minute chunks, you could do it for more time when you have it. Whatever, it's your goal, just set the goal of what you want to make and work hard to reach that goal. I've done this for around 6 to 8 hours so far and with all the different sites combined probably earned around $5. 

Not a spectacular "wage", but I've spent time learning the sites and learning what I like to do for each one, so there is the learning curve to take into account. Once I get really settled into this I can see making more, and making it faster. Down the road I will start completing some of the free trial offers as those seem to really make the most on any site that offers them. With this strategy in place, and completing trial offers down the road I don't think I'll have much of a problem hitting my $200 target by December!

No comments:

Post a Comment